Stainless Steel Half-Rim Frame with Acetate Temples 538821

  • Frame #538821
  • $23.95
  • 2 Reviews
  • ADD TO FAVORITES REMOVE FROM FAVORITES
Men Half Rim Mixed Materials Eyeglasses #538821
Select Your Color: Black This color is now enjoying its well-deserved retirement.

PD: 56

REVIEWS

OVERALL RATING:

based on 2 reviews

5.0

Write A Review

MOST LIKED POSITIVE REVIEW: Name Brand Frames?

Glasses are gorgeous! Constantly getting compliments on a $75 pair of glasses! I work in an office environment, and I've been getting non-stop questions about where I got my NAME BRAND frames, lol...I'm delighted to tell them Zenni Optical is the place to go!!... Read the Full Review

Jon Snow

Location:Plano, TX

Date of Review:2/16/2015

Color reviewed:Black

5

Name Brand Frames?
  • Pros Fits Well ,   Durable ,   Accurate Magnification ,   Scratch Resistant ,   High Quality ,   Comfortable ,   Stylish
  • Lens Tint Just Right
  • Lenses Accurate Prescription ,   Lens Is Tough ,   Heavy
  • Describe Yourself Trendy/Stylish ,   Casual Dresser
  • Sizing Feels True To Size
  • Best Uses Reading ,   Sunglasses ,   General/Distance ,   Computer ,   Other ,   Driving

Glasses are gorgeous! Constantly getting compliments on a $75 pair of glasses! I work in an office environment, and I've been getting non-stop questions about where I got my NAME BRAND frames, lol...I'm delighted to tell them Zenni Optical is the place to go!!

Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Ritchie

Location:Prescott Valley, AZ

Date of Review:10/29/2015

Color reviewed:Black

5

Zenni always come through
  • Pros Comfortable ,   Fits Well ,   High Quality ,   Stylish ,   Accurate Magnification ,   Durable
  • Lens Tint Just Right
  • Lenses Light Weight ,   Accurate Prescription
  • Describe Yourself Other ,   Casual Dresser ,   Trendy/Stylish
  • Sizing Feels True To Size
  • Best Uses General/Distance ,   Reading ,   Other ,   Outdoors ,   Computer ,   Driving

I use these 80% of my waking hours since I use contacts the other 20%. They fit perfect and are very comfortable for extended wear. They feel light on the bridge of my nose and they never slip down my face. I appreciate how easy they are to clean. Really glad I picked these frames.

Was this review helpful? Yes/No

Jon Snow

Location:Plano, TX

Date of Review:2/16/2015

Color reviewed:Black

5

Name Brand Frames?
  • Pros Fits Well ,   Durable ,   Accurate Magnification ,   Scratch Resistant ,   High Quality ,   Comfortable ,   Stylish
  • Lens Tint Just Right
  • Lenses Accurate Prescription ,   Lens Is Tough ,   Heavy
  • Describe Yourself Trendy/Stylish ,   Casual Dresser
  • Sizing Feels True To Size
  • Best Uses Reading ,   Sunglasses ,   General/Distance ,   Computer ,   Other ,   Driving

Glasses are gorgeous! Constantly getting compliments on a $75 pair of glasses! I work in an office environment, and I've been getting non-stop questions about where I got my NAME BRAND frames, lol...I'm delighted to tell them Zenni Optical is the place to go!!

Was this review helpful? Yes/No

  • SOCIALIZE WITH US
  • What's the deal? Sign up to stay in the know: