Sorry, a contact lens Rx can only be used for contact lenses.
- Workspace Progressives
- What do the numbers printed on my frame mean?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- How do I order non-prescription glasses?
- Can I use my contact lens prescription to order glasses?
- Can you fill prescriptions with prism corrections?
- Can I order bifocals that are computer distance on top and reading on bottom?
- Do you offer bifocal or progressive lenses?
- What if I have an astigmatism?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?