All Zenni Optical eyeglasses come with Anti-Scratch Coating and UV Protection Coating that are both absolutely free. We also offer Anti-Reflective (also known as Anti-Glare) Coatings, which reduce reflection on the lenses and the glare you see while you are wearing your glasses.
- What is the best base tint for my mirror finish?
- Blokz UV HEV
- What is the difference between Photochromic and Polarized lenses?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are polycarbonate lenses?
- What are Polarized lenses?
- What are photochromic lenses? Do you carry Transitions®?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers mean?