Photochromic lenses are specially treated to turn dark when exposed to UV light. When the lenses are out of the sunlight, they become clear again. We carry the Transitions® brand of photochromic lenses for our 1.50, 1.61, and 1.67 lenses, for both single-vision and progressive glasses.
- What is the best base tint for my mirror finish?
- Blokz UV HEV
- What is the difference between Photochromic and Polarized lenses?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are polycarbonate lenses?
- What are Polarized lenses?
- What are photochromic lenses? Do you carry Transitions®?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers mean?