A Polarized lens is a sunglass lens that greatly reduces the glare from light that is Polarized horizontally, meaning the light reflecting off horizontal surfaces, such as a white sidewalk, a white-sand beach, snow, or sunlight reflecting on water.
- What is the best base tint for my mirror finish?
- Blokz UV HEV
- What is the difference between Photochromic and Polarized lenses?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are polycarbonate lenses?
- What are Polarized lenses?
- What are photochromic lenses? Do you carry Transitions®?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers mean?