Photochromic lenses are clear when they are under shaded area, and turn darker in bright sunlight. Polarized lenses are permanent sunglasses that don't change color.
- What is the best base tint for my mirror finish?
- Blokz UV HEV
- What is the difference between Photochromic and Polarized lenses?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are polycarbonate lenses?
- What are Polarized lenses?
- What are photochromic lenses? Do you carry Transitions®?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers mean?