As part of PCI compliance, no refunds will be issued to any card other than the credit card used on the order. If you don’t have access to the credit card on the order, then the amount of the refund will be issued as a store credit only to the customer account used to place the order.
- What is included in the price of the glasses?
- Can I put my refund on a different credit card than I used on the order?
- How do I use my store credit?
- Do you provide itemized receipts?
- Can I use my Flex Spending (FSA) or Health Savings (HSA) Account card?
- Do you accept insurance?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Are your prices listed in international currencies?