Yes, we can fill prescriptions with prism correction in single-vision lenses only. You will enter in the values for each eye in Step 1 of the order process according to the script given by your doctor. After you fill in Sphere (SPH), Cylinder (CYL), and Axis numbers for each eye, you will click “Yes” under Prism Values. You will then select your Prism Horizontal (for Base In/Base Out) and Prism Vertical (for Base Up/Base Down) values in diopters and indicate the direction for each value on your prescription for each eye.
- Workspace Progressives
- What do the numbers printed on my frame mean?
- What if my prescription has expired?
- How do I order non-prescription glasses?
- Can I use my contact lens prescription to order glasses?
- Can you fill prescriptions with prism corrections?
- Can I order bifocals that are computer distance on top and reading on bottom?
- Do you offer bifocal or progressive lenses?
- What if I have an astigmatism?
- Can you fill strong prescriptions?