Trivex® lenses are impact resistant, and are stronger and more lightweight than standard lenses, which makes them a great option for kids’, rimless, and sports glasses, or for anyone who is rough on their glasses. Compared with polycarbonate lenses, Trivex® is a premium material that provides crisper vision and is 10% lighter.
- What is the best base tint for my mirror finish?
- Blokz UV HEV
- What is the difference between Photochromic and Polarized lenses?
- What are Trivex® lenses?
- What are polycarbonate lenses?
- What are Polarized lenses?
- What are photochromic lenses? Do you carry Transitions®?
- What lens coatings do you sell?
- How do I get thinner lenses?
- What do the Lens Index numbers mean?